– ZIONCOM launched Wi-Fi 6 wireless Router and OLED Display Extender
– Construction of our second factory in Vietnam with gross area of approximately 12,000 sq.m.
– ZIONCOM Vietnam converted to a joint stock company and became ZIONCOM (VIETNAM) JOINT STOCK COMPANY
– ZIONCOM launched a new product 5G NAS in 2019
– ZIONCOM was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange(HKEX) in 2018, the stock code is HK.8287.
– The Vietnam factory has certified by ISO 1400 & 9001.
– We entered into a Joint Development Agreement with one of our largest customers.
– Completion of the construction of our factory in Vietnam and commencement of trial production
– Construction of our factory in Vietnam with gross floor area of approximately 13,000 sq.m.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen set up a branch in Xi’an, Shanxi Province, the PRC to continue to expand its software development capacity for software used in our products.
– ZIONCOM Vietnam was established to enhance our local presence in Vietnam and to enlarge our production capacity.
– ZIONCOM Taiwan was established for taking up an active role in the sale and distribution of our products under the name TOTOLINK.
– Enter into Taiwan market by engaging an exclusive distributor for selling our products under the brand name TOTOLINK in Taiwan.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen set up a branch in Xixiang Sub-district, Shenzhen, the PRC to focus on software development for software used in our products.
– Registered our trademark TOTOLINK in the PRC.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen became a member of Wi-Fi Alliance and was approved as a High and New Technology Enterprise of the PRC and commenced selling our products under our own brand TOTOLINK overseas through distributors.
– Received ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certification for our management system for the design and production of our products.
– Developed our own software to be installed in networking products to be sold to our customers.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen was approved as a High and New Technology Enterprise of Shenzhen City.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen set up a factory, in Shajing District, Shenzhen, the PRC to increase its production capacity (with four production lines)and a gross floor area of 12,000 sq.m.
– Launched our first wireless networking product.
– We commenced cooperation relationship with one of our largest customers.
– ZIONCOM Shenzhen was established in Shenzhen, the PRC as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ZIONCOM HK and started to manufacture networking products
– ZIONCOM HK ( formerly known as Maxtop (Asia) Limited ) was established.